Thursday, October 15, 2009

The Morning After the After Party IV

Behind us is a wrought iron fence with a patter of little spires on it every foot or so. Odd, in the space right between us this pattern is kind of off. I can't say I've ever looked at this photo so closely and now that I do it appears that the sky is a slightly lighter shade of blue behind me. Even weirder, there's a distinct line that runs down the middle of the photo right between us. The locust noises in my head were down to around volume level 8 by this point. So although they were still pretty distracting it took me a minute to realize what I was happening. My mother had taken two photos, old school photoshopped them (scissors) and then put them in a frame and gave them to me as a gift. What the fuck? Why would she do that?

No comments:

Post a Comment